What happens on the day...
- Tipically Inspired provides a blessing service for couples who might wish to marry elsewhere and then hold a a larger, informal ceremony for wider family and friends in an idyllic setting.
- After guests have arrived, they take their seats and await the arrival of the bride.
- The ceremony lasts approximately 20 minutes and we will work with you to create the content that you want, to make the ceremony unique to yourselves. If you wish to book a celebrant from elsewhere, that is absolutely fine.
- Guests can enjoy drinks, canapes and photographs overlooking beautiful surroundings either in the forest or on the farm, both of which abound with stunning photo backdrops.
- We suggest approximately 90 minutes for the drinks reception, after which guests can take their seats in the tipis for the wedding breakfast. We can suggest various layouts appropriate to your guest numbers. Our emphasis is on flexibility and we want couples to really make the day theirs. Therefore, we will gladly decorate the tipi with your decorations to add a truly personal touch.
- Speeches can take place before or after the wedding breakfast. Food is a central part of any wedding and our award-winning Catering Director will work with you to build menus so that you and your guests can enjoy the perfect dining experience. Be it a traditional sit-down meal, sharing pans or street food, you can have the day that you want.
Your imagination is our canvas
- When the wedding breakfast and speeches have ended (approx. 2 hours), there is a chance for guests to stretch their legs for a short time while some of the tables are moved to make way for the dancefloor. The DJ or band can set up in one of the tipis and help you to party the night away.
- If you have additional evening guests, or your day guests have worked up an appetite dancing, it is usual to provide evening food. This can range from a simple sandwich buffet to paella or tacos – our Catering Director will discuss all the options with you.
- Once the evening draws to a close, guests can then continue the party at the Royal Forester Country Inn, our sister business that is just half a mile away, where there are also rooms available to stay in.
- We appreciate that planning a wedding on a ‘blank canvas’ may be a bit daunting for some couples – our very experienced staff are here to help as much you wish to make this special day exactly how you want it to be.
Additionally we offer:
- Our inhouse catering & bar to ensure you and your guests will enjoy an unforgettable meal and plenty to drink.
- A Wine & Dine taster evening at The Royal Forester Restaurant and Country Inn, our sister company.
- Our full support with the finer details of organising your party.
- Tipi(s) including flooring, dance floor and our hand crafted tables and benches
- Toilets, electricity and heating if required
- Our profile of experts to support you in finding your band or DJ, accommodation, transportation and more
Love at first bite
One of the main memories from a great wedding is delicious food!
Our award-winning Catering Director can create bespoke menus so that you have the food experience that you want. From traditional sit-down wedding breakfasts to street food and barbecues, Tipically Inspired can cater for all tastes and appetites. Our rustic bar is fully stocked with everything to make a great party, from the drinks reception to wedding breakfast tipples and the evening shenanigans. Drop us a line to find out more!
- Exclusive use – the tipis are yours for the day.
- Beautiful location that you and your guests will always remember.
- Friendly, experienced events team.
- Practical wedding planning tips and guidance from our vastly experienced wedding and event managers – we will help you as much or as little as you need from the moment you book right through to the big day itself.
- Your personal Wedding Day Event Manager: your Manager will oversee all the fine details of the day, such as venue decoration, so that you do not have to worry. Instead, you can relax, go with the flow and enjoy your special day.
- Tipis set up to suit your guest numbers.
- Festoon and fairy lights to make your wedding sparkle.
- Rustic tables and benches for the wedding breakfast and relaxing.
- Fully stocked bar.
- Wooden dancefloor.
- Wooden decking at our Wyre Forest venue; corn-coloured matting at other locations.
- Outdoor area for ceremony/blessing.
- Outdoor/tree lighting.
- Toilets and electricity.
Nothing will keep those treasured memories better than great photos. These guys will definitely help you capture the big moments.
A venue’s décor is always topped off by beautiful, creative floral displays. For that rustic look, we can suggest:
Having a blessing ceremony that is unique to yourselves is vital and Helen Shearn is a regular in the forest, working with couples to provide memorable and emotional occasions.
Accessories, dresses , hair and make-up
We have worked with all of the suppliers below and their work features in our images so by all means get in touch!
Thanks to Sadie Aldridge, Tanya Flannagan, Dearest Love Photography and Mease Valley Photography for their contributions to this website’s imagery.